I have experience coaching emerging and established writers in these areas:
- understanding and overcoming writer’s block
- editing/revising your work
- preparing your work for a publisher
- writing compelling cover letters
- creating an online platform
- organizing book launches and events
- pitching yourself to event organizers
- creating tours
- working with publicists and publishers
- creating promo squads
- using social media
- creating book trailers
- preparing to be a more public figure
I can help you create your unique plan to publish and publicize your books too.
Rates: sliding scale $60-100/hour, based on your income.
Here is a list of my current offerings. All can be customized for various groups and can be either half or full-day workshops.
- Can’t Go Under It, Can’t Go Over It: This workshop addresses our inner critics, writer-blocking triggers, and strategies and routines that boost writing. All with a touch of mindfulness!
- Common Writer Mistakes and How to Avoid Them: This workshop is for emerging writers who’d like to improve their prose.
- How to Be Your Own Editor: Topics include editing vs revision, techniques to look at your writing with fresh eyes and how to get feedback from others.
- Get The Word Out!: This workshop covers self-promotion, including book trailers, social media, working with a publicist, touring, blogging, and launches.
Contact me for my workshop rates. I’d be happy to help you organize a workshop for your group or association.
Photo credit: Vivek Shraya